In an effort to “flatten the curve” and preserve Personal Protective Equipments for medical providers, Governor Inslee signed an executive order to prohibit all “non- urgent dental procedures” until May 18th 2020.
If you have any previously scheduled appointment between now and May 18th, our staff will call you to reschedule the appointment.
In case you have any dental emergency, please leave a message on our office phone number 425-687-8860 and Dr. Kaur will get back to you as soon as possible. Please be advised that we are working on limited hours.
However, we ask all those who qualify to be seen on emergency basis to answer the QUESTIONNAIRE below for the safety of our staff and patients:
- Do you have a fever AND respiratory symptoms like cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you had a fever AND respiratory symptoms like cough or shortness of breath in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you had close contact with a person infected or suspected to be infected with COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you had a recent history of travel (up to 2 weeks ago) to a COVID-19 affected geographic area - e.g. China, South Korea, Italy, and Iran, etc?
- Have you had close contact with someone who's had recent history of travel to a COVID-19 affected area.
- Are you over 65, pregnant, or have a chronic lung condition, heart disease, diabetes, or on an immune suppression medication?
- Are you have difficulty breathing, unable to eat or drink, or too weak to care for yourself?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, we'll redirect you to the nearest Emergency Hospital, where they are equipped to help your emergency needs. As always, please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns.
NOTE: We ask that
- Adult patients come alone for their emergency appointment.
- If you have a person who drove you to the office, request them to stay in the car.
- A parent can accompany a child patient.
Thank you so much for your understanding.
Renton Smile Dentistry